FEATURED PROPERTY OF THE MONTH
5136 Edmondson Pike- "Hollywood House"
NOW SHOWING at $399,000
The Objective: Create the feeling of a mid-century modern home seated majestically up in the Hollywood Hills; right in the heart of Nashville.
This "Mad Men" inspired theme Concept home will exude all the elegance of a home for the stars in 60's Hollywood. Open your retro wooden front entry door into a twenty foot Grand Foyer entrance dressed in white marble floors. The western evening sun pouring through the massive 3' by 7' picture window, dancing off the glassy accents of the beautiful chandelier. Cozy corridors lead you through the first floor master suite. Complete with a fireplace, huge walk in closet, big screen TV, laundry room, and open concept master bathroom; this first floor penthouse suite offers everything your heart desires. Enjoy the flood of natural light in your walk in custom tile shower, or dim the lights for a relaxing soak in your whirlpool bath tub.
The second floor just simply takes up were the impressive first floor left off. As you crest the final stair, your eyes are taken through a panoramic journey of floor to ceiling windows, soaring 11' tray ceilings, exposed wood beams, high end light fixtures, and an urban splash of interior brick work. Large geometric white tiles create the visual infiniti space of this seamless open concept living. The midcentury modern kitchen boasts it's trademark flat panel cabinets, with tons of functional storage space; dressed in pure white polished marble countertops. Rounded off with stainless steel modern appliances and an eight foot cook prep island illuminated overhead by it's elegant hanging glass pendant lights. Glancing over your stainless steel urban sink and modern faucet fixture, you catch your first glance of the home's secret weapon... a midcentury authentic sunken living room!
A floating built-in entertainment center commands your attention, but is nicely complimented by yet another set of floor to ceiling windows looking out over the majestic Ellington Agricultural Center. Recessed lights placed subtly overhead reflecting off the elegant glass coffee table; seated plushly on the cozy white shag carpet.
Although you could really enjoy this massive work of art all on your own, your guests and family members will enjoy the same comfort and luxury through out the spacious third level guest rooms. The full size third level bathroom staying true to the home's design boasts both the characteristics of fun and functionality with it's built-in shower and tub combination, and a Bluetooth compatible audio system with LED lighting. Kids will enjoy their extended bath time hours listening to their Disney favorites, before tossing their adventure-stained clothes neatly down the third level laundry chute.
Words just can simply not express the true beauty of this home! Please contact us NOW to set up a time to view this amazing work of art before it's snatched up by the next lucky owner!
4 bedroom/2.5 bath - 2,120 sq ft
- Master suite with gas fireplace, Flat Screen TV wall, and Laundry Room
- Private Open Concept ensuite bathroom
- Large walk-in closet with built in organizers
- Exposed structural cedar beams throughout
- Open Concept living room/kitchen
- Custom tile walk in shower
- Large whirlpool bath tub with air jet system
- Custom glass tile kitchen backsplash
- Marble countertops
- NEW Soft close ProCraft Kitchen Cabinetry
- All NEW windows throughout home
- Large NEW floor to ceiling tempered glass windows
- NEW Stainless Steel Appliances
- NEW deep single bowl Stainless steel sink with disposal
- NEW Carpet in 1st level fireplace Den
- Central Heat and Air with Gas furnace
- Ceiling fan/lights with remotes throughout
- Custom 6” natural wood baseboards and casing
- All NEW interior doors and hardware throughout
- Custom dimming light fixtures throughout
- New insulation, Drywall, Framing, Electrical, and Plumbing
- All NEW Vanities, Commodes, Sinks, and Faucets
Pictures shown above are NOT actual photographs of the property, they are design references for the style and materials that will be used in the finished product of the home.